Welcome Back to In-Person Classes
We really appreciate your business! New York State has allowed indoor exercise instruction to resume.
Our first scheduled indoor class is September 7th.
Take a moment to view our 1 minute video on what to expect when attending an indoor class HERE
All classes will continue to be available via Zoom Video Conferencing as well as in person.
Please note the following rules for indoor / in person classes:
- Masks must be worn at all times and maintain 6ft of separation
- Please enter Studio one at a time
- Admission will start 15 min prior to the class start time
- Please use hand sanitizer when entering the studio
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival. Temps above 99.9 will not be able to attend class
- Answer brief questions to make sure you are following all Covid-19 protocols from the CDC
- Please keep personal items to a minimum. Example: small purse and keys
- Please come dressed and ready for class. No changing area will be available
- Please clean mat and equipment after use with solutions provided. No sharing of equipment.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and join us online